We Specialize In Quartz Countertops
At Edge Stoneworks, we take pride in offering exquisite quartz countertop installation services in Ozark, MO, and Springfield, MO. Our mission is to bring timeless elegance and exceptional craftsmanship to your home, transforming your space into a haven of style and sophistication. With our commitment to quality, affordability, and unmatched customer service, we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward elevating your home with stunning quartz countertops.
Benefits of Quartz Countertops
Quartz kitchen countertops offer a range of benefits that make them a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms. Here are some of the advantages of quartz countertops:
- Non-porous surface
- Easy maintenance
- Wide range of colors and patterns
- Consistent appearance
Care for Quartz Countertops
Thanks to their durable and non-porous nature, maintaining and caring for quartz bathroom countertops is relatively easy. Here are some tips from our experienced team:
- Daily Cleaning – Wipe the surface regularly with a soft cloth or sponge and mild dish soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can dull the surface or cause scratches.
- Stain Prevention – While quartz is highly resistant to staining, it’s still best to clean up spills promptly. Common culprits like wine, coffee, and oil-based products should be wiped away immediately.
- Avoid Heat Damage – Quartz countertops are heat resistant, but it’s essential to use trivets or hot pads to protect them from direct heat sources. Placing hot pots, pans, or heated appliances directly on the surface can cause thermal shock and lead to cracks or discoloration.
- Use Cutting Boards – Although quartz is scratch-resistant, it’s recommended to use cutting boards or chopping blocks when preparing food.
- Prevent Chemical Damage – Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, or acidic substances on quartz countertops, including bleach, oven cleaners, and abrasive powders. Instead, opt for mild, non-abrasive cleaners specifically formulated for quartz surfaces.
- Handle With Care – Quartz countertops are resistant to impacts, but it’s still advisable to handle heavy objects with care. Avoid dropping or banging heavy items directly on the surface to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Regular Sealing – Unlike natural stones, white and grey quartz countertops do not require sealing since they have a non-porous surface.
- Professional Repairs – If your quartz countertop sustains any significant damage, such as deep scratches, chips, or cracks, it’s best to consult a professional for repairs.
Granite vs Marble vs Quartz Countertops
Granite, marble, and quartz are three popular countertops choices, each boasting distinct characteristics and advantages. Let’s compare these materials to help you make an educated decision:
- Appearance – Granite offers a vast array of colors, patterns, and textures, including speckles, swirls, and veining, providing a unique and natural aesthetic.
- Durability – Granite is renowned for its exceptional durability as one of the hardest natural stones available.
- Cost – Granite countertop prices can vary based on factors such as color, rarity, and origin. Generally, they fall within a mid to high price range, reflecting their quality and natural beauty.
- Appearance – Marble is widely appreciated for its timeless elegance and sophisticated allure.
- Durability – Although marble is softer than granite, it’s still quite durable. However, it requires more care to prevent potential scratching, staining, and etching from acidic substances such as citrus juices.
- Cost – Marble countertops tend to be pricier than granite due to their luxurious appearance and relative rarity.
- Appearance – Quartz countertops are engineered using crushed quartz mixed with resin and pigments, offering a broad range of colors and patterns.
- Maintenance – Quartz countertops are highly low maintenance and easy to clean. It is important to avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads to prevent potential damage to the surface.
- Cost – Quartz countertops typically fall within a similar price range as high-end granite or marble.
Contact Edge Stoneworks
At Edge Stoneworks, we understand the transformative power of grey or white quartz countertops. As the premier provider of quartz countertop installation services in Ozark and Springfield, MO, we are committed to creating spaces that radiate beauty and sophistication. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let us guide you through the process of bringing your vision to life.
Check out one of our most popular lines of Quartz by MSI Q!